Thursday, March 27, 2008

MVP PREDICTIONS

My pick would be Chris Paul. Hands down. Although he deserved it, Steve Nash's first MVP should have gone to Jason Kidd a year earlier, and Paul is having a better season than either of them did. I wouldn't complain about LeBron getting it either, T-Mac 3rd, Garnett 4th, and Stoudamire 5th. Kobe isn't even close in my opinion, as great as he is. The Lakers were competitive, but not CONTENDERS until Bynum developed early this year and then they stole Gasol. They've proven that: by getting Gasol BECAUSE Bynum got hurt, and struggling with Gasol hurt. KG's my favorite singular player in the league (so it KILLS me to see him in Boston), but the Celtics still have Paul Pierce and Ray Allen. Plus, they've played well without KG or Allen. T-Mac and Paul have taken their teams to the TOP OF THE WESTERN CONFERENCE mostly by themselves. LeBron is Lebron, but Paul is still my pick.

Who's your pick?

No comments: